Private Dog Boarding in Las Vegas
Do you travel a lot but don’t feel comfortable leaving your dogs at home? Maybe they have special needs or just really prefer to be around people or other pets. For those pets under 30lbs we do offer private dog boarding in Las Vegas. Your pets can have a little vacation while you’re on vacation!
For private boarding your pets can stay with us in our home and live like family. They will receive lots of daily hugs and care with no crates (unless they get crated by you at home). Because we only have space for very few dogs, you must apply in advance for private dog boarding. All requests are done on a first come first serve basis. We typically book up months in advance. If you haven’t already please check out all of our 5 star reviews on Google.
Why Choose Boarding:
- If your dog needs specialized attention or care such as separation anxiety
- senior dogs
- dogs that need frequent medications
- small dogs that need to go outside often
- dogs that are not used to being alone
What we require:
- dogs that are boarded must be under 30lbs (for large dogs see our pet sitting page)
- must be over 1 year of age
- must be well behaved and potty trained
- current on all vaccines and fixed.
- friendly with small dogs and cats
Also, to make your life simpler, we offer online booking, secure online payments and daily visit reports with pet photos. Instead of worrying about your pet while you are away, you can vacation worry free. Owner Kristen Corral has been caring for animals for 25 years and is certified in animal massage, dog yoga and Petaid/CPR. She also has extensive experience caring for special needs animals and administering medications and sub Q fluids.
Pricing starts at $35 per dog per night. Additional dogs are $30 each. We charge per 24 hour period.
So, why would you choose any other company when it comes to dog boarding?