Dog Parks Las Vegas – Top 5
There are a lot of Dog Parks Las Vegas, so we’re going to break it down and give you our ‘Best OF’ list. Whether you prefer grass parks, small parks, large parks or parks with cool features, there is something for everyone. If we missed your favorite park tell us about it in the comments.
DOG FANCIERS PARK
- Dog Fanciers Park is one of the largest dog parks Las Vegas. It’s located at 5800 E. Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89122 and it features LOTS of Grass which is a hot commodity here in the desert. It’s actually considered a horse and dog fanciers park so be prepared to see some horses as well.
DESERT BREEZE DOG PARK
2. Desert Breeze Dog Park offers fully-fenced separate areas for small dogs and large dogs. There are tables, benches and chairs for people to sit and relax while Fido burns off that energy. A hose and doggie bags are also available inside the park. It is located at 8275 Spring Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV near Spring Mountain and Durango.
BARKIN’ BASIN DOG PARK
3. Barkin’ Basin Dog Park at Wayne Bunker Park has a five bone rating on Bring Fido. It’s on the northwest side of town off of W. Alexander Rd & N Tenaya Way. Here is one of their rave reviews “We were visiting Vegas with the pups and being high energy, we were looking for a park where the dogs could let off steam.This park was awesome! Plenty of grassy space to run around, beautifully clean and well maintained, shaded areas for sitting and water fountains for a hot day. The folks there made us feel welcome and all the pups and people were very friendly. Thank you City of Las Vegas for such a fantastic facility for dogs in such a big, busy city, and to the residents that keep it this way. It really is marvelous!”
KELLOGG-ZAHER DOG PARK
4. Kellogg-Zaher Sports Complex Dog Park is an off leash park located in Summerlin at 7901 W Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV, US, 89128. Like most of the park on this list it has large open areas with some grass. There are also a group of people who go often, which means Fido could make friends that they see often. Here’s what Mckenna had to say about Kellogg-Zaher; “I come to this park every day with all 6 of my dogs and they all love it and get a long with everyone. The big dog park is very big and all of the dogs are very well behaved. ”
CENTENNIAL HILLS DOG PARK
5. Centennial Hills Dog Park is one of the few off leash parks in the Centennial area. It is located at 7101 N Buffalo Dr, Las Vegas, NV, US, 89131 and it boasts covered areas for the people and water faucets both high & low. Be advised some reviewers noted that it is closed on certain days for maintenance.
So there you have it, our BEST OF Dog Park List. If you are reading this thinking well great, “I want to take my dogs to the dog park but I have zero time”. Don’t worry we can totally help with that. At Little White Dog Co. we offer Dog Park and Dog Walking services so you dogs don’t have to incur any major FOMO.